1.04.2010

2010

Over the past year I have been working getting my own business up and running. It has been exciting, challenging  and at times I have felt lost.  But the one consistant in my life is my faith.  2010 means it is time to set set serious obtainable goals, realize my weaknesses, humble myself, roll up my selves, get my big girl pants on and make it happen.

My business partner, Terri keeps me focused and on track to work on one project at a time, pray for her! She will need it, keeping me focused is not an easy task!  Our blog here is to center me, combine,  link and make this the hub to our other projects. 

Goal One:Write  Business Plan for D & B Brite Lites and marketing strategy for the month January
Goal Two: Link Blogs

Follow the journey of two Christian women on a mission 

No comments:

Post a Comment